Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Toddler Time!!!

Here is a guest post from Jodi:

For the past 6 weeks, every Tuesday morning Matthew and I go to "Toddler Time". This is an hour play group for children Matthew's age. He loves it! The first half an hour is playtime in a big gymnasium filled with lots of toys. The second half an hour is circle time where we sing songs. Matthew's favorite song is "Row Row Row Your Boat".

It's truly amazing watching how much he has grown up over the past six weeks. At the beginning, I had to support him when he would sit on tricycles or rocking horses. Now he runs around the gym like he owns the place. Today I brought a camera to get some pics since next week is our last class. I'm glad I did because I was able to get some cute pics of Matthew playing and even one of him pushing a little girl in a car.




No comments:

Post a Comment