Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Playing in the House and Riding a Carousel

Went down to the Roger Williams Zoo in Providence RI this weekend. Met up with my good friend Steve (from IDC) and his wife Melissa and their little girl Catherine. Steve and Melissa played a central role in our adoption process by providing a lot of background on their own experience with adoption. Little Catherine is from China. Steve is actually the one who encouraged us to think about international adoption and reminded me about Korean adoption. So anyone who likes Matthew, you owe a debt of gratitude to this guy.

So we had a really nice day down at the zoo. Matthew wasn't as sleepy as I was as we were leaving so we decided to check out this carousel near the zoo. We got a little footage. There are a few regular pics I will post later on.

PS - Steve even got me into the zoo for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment