Sunday, August 30, 2009

Matthew in a Clothes Hamper and Other Photos






The other day Matthew put his blanket into an empty hamper. I was pretty bored so I figured I'd chuck him in there and see what happened. He really didn't mind so I took a couple pictures. I like the second one where he's looking down at Belle like "what are you doing out there?".

We also went to a picnic today for all the local Korean adoptive families and it was a pretty nice get together. Of course Matthew was kind of ticked off the whole time. Either he doesn't like Koreans or the outdoors but more likely he just didn't like all the attention; an unofficial analysis pegged him as the cutest kid there.

Oh, and the last one is Matty eating chips and salsa.

1 comment:

  1. I love Matthew in the hamper... its as bad as Mason in the pot.... EXCEPT, I didn't put Mason in the Pot....

    ReplyDelete